Luxury Cottages at High Barn
Furnished and fitted with great care and attention to detail, The Cake House offers luxury self-catering holiday cottage accommodation, perfect for a rural holiday by the East Yorkshire Coast.
Sleeps 4 and has huge floor-to-ceiling windows on the ground floor and original beamed ceilings in both bedrooms make this a stunning holiday cottage.
The Hayloft sleeps 4 and is a superb two-storey holiday cottage lovingly restored to provide an ideal base for self-catering holidays in East Yorkshire.
The Owl House is a beautifully finished two-storey holiday cottage painstakingly created to offer luxury self-catering holidays in East Yorkshire.
High Barn offers a tranquil, rural setting, close to the stunning Heritage Coast.
Our prices and availability are always accurate as they are updated automatically as bookings are made. If the holiday cottage and dates you want are shown as available, you can book and pay on-line instantly. You can also book by telephone.
Treat yourself to a truly memorable holiday in a luxury self-catering holiday cottage near Bridlington in East Yorkshire.
A self-catering cottage holiday at High Barn near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast places you within easy reach of Scarborough and York. Our five luxury holiday cottages at High Barn offer the promise of an ideal self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
The famous RSPB Seabird Centre at Bempton Cliffs is less than two miles away. Flamborough Head, the spectacular Heritage Coast and The Yorkshire Wolds are yours to explore too.
Just a little further afield are the North Yorkshire Moors, Whitby, Robin Hood's Bay and the market town of Pickering, home of the North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway. Besides York Minster, York has so much to offer that visitors often enjoy more than one day's visit there.
Hull, City of Culture 2017, will surprise you, offering The Deep, The Feren’s Art Gallery and the brilliant Museum Quarter in the Old Town. Add to this traditional Yorkshire seaside towns, such as Bridlington, Filey and Scarborough, and you have all the ingredients for a perfect self-catering cottage holiday.
High Barn offers a tranquil, rural
setting, close to the stunning Heritage Coast.
- Stunning Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation
- Winner East Yorkshire Tourism Awards Self Catering 2017
- Vist England National Finalist 2015
- Winner of Best Self-Catering in Yorkshire 2012/2013
- Winner East Yorkshire Sustainable Tourism Award 2013
- On-site Electric Vehicle (EV) charging points
- Superb barn conversions offering outstanding self-catering holiday cottage accommodation.
- Each holiday cottage sleeps up to four guests.
- Two en-suite bedrooms per cottage.
- Two mobility-friendly ground-floor cottages with wet rooms and level access.
- Paved and lawned sunny, courtyard setting.
- Individual patios to rear of each cottage.
- Lovely open views from each cottage on a tranquil, private site.
- Surrounded by nature meadows, farmland and woodland.
- Barn owl webcam for each cottage 24/7.
- Secure, gated parking with CCTV.
- Green Tourism Gold
- Secure Cycle Storage
Available in all Cottages
What people think
Here are some reviews of our holiday cottages at High Barn. Please note that reviews of our other cottages at Field House Farm and York Hop Store are also included.
What we've achieved
Since opening in 2011 we’ve won numerous awards and accolades at High Barn- regional award winners 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017. White Rose Award winners 2012 and Visit England National Finalists 2015. We’ve retained Visit England 5 Stars and Gold Awards since opening and have the prestigious Gold Award for green tourism