Ostler's Corner, Field House Farm
Ostler's Corner is a superbly appointed, traditional, chalk-stone self-catering holiday cottage and a special favourite of many of our guests.
Ostler’s Corner offers our guests a wealth of character, showcasing ancient timbers, exposed brick and chalk walls and quirky original features. This spacious, cosy holiday cottage is beautifully appointed throughout and enjoys additional warmth from a log-burner in the sitting room.
We recently installed a superb new farmhouse kitchen and upgraded both of the ground-floor en-suite bedrooms.
Ostler’s Corner is enjoyed by couples, families and groups of friends.
With Bridlington on the doorstep and Beverley, Filey, Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York all easily accessible for great days out, Ostler's Corner will make your holiday a memorable one.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation
Ostler's Corner holiday cottage is ideal for a self-catering week's holiday or short break in Yorkshire out of season or a longer stay anytime.
- The accommodation is on two levels with the living areas on the ground floor.
- Stunning sitting room with feature brick and chalk-stone walls and flat-screen Freeview television.
- Spacious dining kitchen.
- Ground-floor twin bedroom with en-suite wet room.
- Ground-floor double bedroom with large en-suite shower room.
- Galleried twin bedroom in the eaves - much adored by visiting children with a window overlooking a barn, home to our Simmental cows when they are not grazing in the fields.
- Outdoor seating in a delightful courtyard - perfect for breakfasting after an early morning stroll around the farm.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop.
- Parking close to the cottage.
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.