The Granary, High Barn
The Granary provides the perfect place for a luxury self-catering Yorkshire cottage holiday. Huge floor-to-ceiling windows on the ground floor and original beamed ceilings in both bedrooms make this a stunning holiday cottage. Located near Bridlington and Flamborough Head on the East Yorkshire coast, it's convenient for day trip to Beverley, Filey, Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
With delightful open views over rolling Yorkshire countryside and south over Bridlington Bay from the first-floor bedrooms, The Granary offers luxury self-catering holiday cottage accommodation for a fantastic holiday based in East Yorkshire. Flooded with light, with both under-floor heating and a log-burning stove, this cottage is a great place in which to relax. Enjoy a welcome drink in the afternoon sun on the patio or snuggle up in the warmth and comfort of the large open-plan living area.
- The accommodation is on two floors.
- Entrance hall accessed from our sunny courtyard, which is beautifully landscaped and has generous seating.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Spacious, comfortable and stylish open-plan living / dining area with a log-burning stove .
- The kitchen is full of character, with original exposed brickwork, quality appliances, an American-style fridge-freezer and quartz work-surfaces.
- Master bedroom with a wonderful arched window, super-king-size bed, Freeview flat-screen television, and a generous en-suite bathroom with twin basins.
- Twin bedroom with Freeview flat-screen television and an en-suite shower room. This room features original brickwork and a granary loft door set high in the eaves. The twin beds can be configured as one double by prior request.
- Private patio with outdoor furniture, overlooking the wild flower meadow and the newly planted orchard.
- Wildlife web-cam.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop.
- Under-floor heating throughout.
- Secure parking for two cars.
- Complimentary Welcome Hamper
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.