The Hayloft, High Barn
Near Bridlington and Flamborough Head on the East Yorkshire coast, and within easy reach of Beverley, Filey, Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York for day trips, The Hayloft offers an unbeatable opportunity for a self-catering holiday in Yorkshire.
Facing west, with the living-room doors opening onto the furnished private patio area, this luxury self-catering holiday cottage catches the afternoon sun and overlooks gently rolling farmland. Its layout is traditional, with the living accommodation on the ground floor and the bedrooms on the floor above, one featuring a specially retained and restored 'bulls-eye' window.
The Hayloft is a superb two-storey holiday cottage lovingly restored to provide an ideal base for self-catering holidays in East Yorkshire.
- The accommodation is on two levels.
- Entrance hall with cloakroom and enclosed utility area.
- Spacious open-plan living area with exposed chalk walls, typical of the Flamborough area. Freeview flat-screen television.
- Impressive kitchen area fitted with quality appliances, quartz work-surfaces, a large breakfast bar, and lovely open views.
- First floor master bedroom with a super-king-size bed, Freeview flat-screen television, and an en-suite bath room. An unusual feature of this room is a specially retained and restored 'bulls-eye' window. In the past, this was unglazed and was part of the system to allow fresh air into the barn to dry the hay. Now fully sealed, it serves as a reminder of a bygone age.
- First floor twin bedroom with Freeview flat-screen television and an en-suite shower room. This room can alternatively be configured as a double bedroom by prior request.
- Private patio area with lovely views and outdoor furniture.
- Wildlife web-cam.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop.
- Under-floor heating throughout.
- Secure parking for two cars.
- A log-burning stove.
- Complimentary Welcome Hamper
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.