The Turnip House
The Turnip House, Field House Farm
The Turnip House makes a perfect retreat for a couple seeking a luxury self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire. Situated near Bridlington and Flamborough Head on the East Yorkshire coast, it is within easy reach of Beverley, Filey, Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation For Two
Spoil yourselves in this luxury ground-floor holiday cottage; The Turnip House has masses of old world charm and original features. It offers generous and comfortable self-catering accommodation for a couple. You won't want to leave!
- The accommodation is all on one ground-floor level.
- Comfortable sitting room with a log-burning stove, quality furnishings and flat-screen Freeview television.
- Recently installed spacious farmhouse-style dining kitchen.
- Double bedroom with en-suite with large walk-in shower. The zip-link super-king-size bed can be configured as twins beds if preferred. Please state your preference when booking.
- Patio surounded by tubs and flower beds - it's a super spot for coffee and reading the morning papers.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop.
- Parking adjacent to the cottage.
New for Late Spring 2020
The Turnip House has been re-fashioned and now boasts a super west -facing garden room, which we have created to provide our visitors with a relaxing space and lovely open views over our fields.
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.